In the past seven years, there were several courses that she has taught in Chongqing Normal University, such as College Chinese for Deaf students, Chinese Sign language for Deaf students and hearing students and Basic Linguistics for hearing students.
Some of research findings:
- A Study of Signs for Non-visual Concepts in Chinese Sign Languagewas published on the Intellectual Property Publishing House in 2011.
- AnIntroduction to Chinese Sign Language—See Our Language was published on Zhengzhou University Press in 2014.
- A basic guide to Chinese Sign Languagewas published on the East China Normal University Press in 2014.
Some of awards:
- Feb. 2015,she obtained the title “Top Ten Moving Characters in Chongqing”.
- 2015, she became the Chongqing Outstanding Teaching Model.
- 2015, she became the Chongqing Outstanding People with Disabilities.
In addition,Dr.Zheng has served as the torchbearer of Beijing Paralympic Games in 2008;She has won Fudan University president Award during the period of studying there and she also interviewed by the medias domestic and overseas.